- Visual Denotations for Recognizing Textual Entailment by Dan Han, Pascual Martínez-Gómez and Koji Mineshima, appearing at EMNLP 2017.
- Determining Semantic Textual Similarity using Natural Deduction Proofs by Hitomi Yanaka, Koji Mineshima, Pascual Martínez-Gómez and Daisuke Bekki, appearing at EMNLP 2017.
- Controlling Expressiveness of Question Interpretation with a Constrained Tree Transducer Induction by Pascual Martínez-Gómez and Yusuke Miyao, appearing at OKBQA 2017.
- Learning to Generate Market Comments from Stock Prices by Soichiro Murakami, Akihiko Watanabe, Akira Miyazawa, Keiichi Goshima, Toshihiko Yanase, Hiroya Takamura and Yusuke Miyao, appearing at ACL 2017.
- On-demand Injection of Lexical Knowledge for Recognising Textual Entailment by Pascual Martínez-Gómez, Koji Mineshima, Yusuke Miyao and Daisuke Bekki, appearing at EACL 2017. [software]
- ccg2lambda: A Compositional Semantics System by Pascual Martínez-Gómez, Koji Mineshima, Yusuke Miyao and Daisuke Bekki, appearing at ACL 2016 (demo sessions). [software]
- Generating Video Description using Sequence-to-sequence Model with Temporal Attention by Natsuda Laokulrat, Sang Phan, Noriki Nishida, Raphael Shu, Yo Ehara, Naoaki Okazaki, Yusuke Miyao, and Hideki Nakayama, appearing at COLING 2016. [software] [demo]
- Rule Extraction for Tree-to-Tree Transducers by Cost Minimization by Pascual Martínez-Gómez and Yusuke Miyao, appearing at EMNLP 2016.